DevOps Responsibilities Perform moderately complex tests to ensure the softwareDetails
- Perform moderately complex tests to ensure the software is working properly and to identify issues.
- Drive automation pyramid and integrate with CI/CD tools for continuous validation.
- Report defects and partner with software teams to ensure timely resolution.
- Support software teams with the implementation of software enhancements.
- Provide automated testing services for enterprise applications and infrastructure, including client/server applications and infrastructure components.
- Expertise with test automation tools such as Selenium (using Java).
- Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities.
- Develop QA deliverables that adhere to QA standards including test requirements, defect tracking and reporting, test plans, cases, scripts, reports, etc.
- Design, develop and execute test cases and scripts for assigned projects.
Provide automated testing services that adhere to QA compliance and standards.
- Be a mentor for others on the team and provide technical guidance to junior engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Quality Assurance or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of QA or development experience
- Ability to run moderately complex software tests and accurately document issues
- Direct experience designing, building and implementing an automation framework
- Automation experience with Selenium web drivers and servers
- Understands the difference and leverages TDD/BDD and CDD testing techniques
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Clear understanding of architectural concepts and software design
Send us your CV
Send us your CV:
And we’ll find your